Initially, Bjorn Bernales was the digital consultant before he was asked to assume to Chief Technology Officer role.
As digital marketing consultant and CTO, he was able to perform the following for Tenminutes.ph from August-November 2013:
- Form a team of young writers and bloggers, digital-savvy techies to perform functions such as web writing, content optimization, graphics design, banner design, web design and development, social media optimization, photography, videography and event organizing.
- Delivered content management plan contributing to the increase in following of Tenminutes in less than 6 months.
- Search Engine Optimization enabling Tenminutes articles to be searchable on Google.
- Social Media Marketing consultancy directly communicating with the CEO.
- Event organizing and management. Tenminutes.ph was able to gather around 1,000 participants of mostly students for 2013 Social Good Summit Cebu. The keynote speaker was a Philippine Senator, Bam Aquino.
The team at TenMinutes.ph also forms Mugstoria.